Sunday, February 9, 2014

Costume Change

I know that one of these days I won't wake up because The Calvinator will have mauled me to death while I'm asleep.  He's not big on wearing clothing so when I do get him to put on an article of clothing, I have to bribe him with Cheez Whiz or peanut butter.

Friday was significant for two reasons.
1. It was Go Red For Women Day.  Everyone was encouraged to wear something red to bring awareness to heart disease.  It is the number one killer of women in the United States.

The Calvinator shows his support of Go Red For Women Day.

2. It was the day of the Opening Ceremony for the 2014 Winter Olympics.  The Calvinator and I watched the pageantry until I fell asleep.  I had to go back and watch the torching lighting on demand.  The pic that I posted of The Calvinator seemed to be quite popular with people on Facebook and Twitter. 
Wearing his vintage 2002 Olympic beret, The Calvinator patiently waits for Team U.S.A.

No comments: