Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jukebox Wednesday

OMG! About 10 minutes ago I remembered that it is Wednesday which means it is Jukebox Wednesday and I haven't posted anything. Come to think of it, I haven't posted anything since last Jukebox Wednesday. OOPS!

I've been busy doing things. Work. Not running much. Gym. Meetings. A party at Sloan/Hall on Friday night. A pool party on Saturday. Church. Work. If you're a friend of mine on Facebook, you have seen some photos uploaded from my Crackberry. Not the best resolution but pictures nonetheless.

So, here is my selection for Jukebox Wednesday. It is a song by U2. I have been to one U2 concert and that was in 1997. They brought The Joshua Tree Tour to Ft. Worth. They had a special guest that night...B.B. King! Yes! B.B. King! He performed once with them on the tour and I was there! You can see the footage from Rattle & Hum here. And if you look really hard into the vast, dark, people filled Tarrant County Convention Center Arena, you can see me.

One of my favorite U2 songs is I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. In Rattle and Hum, they go to a church in Harlem and sing the song with a gospel choir. When I saw this footage I realized that this is how the song was meant to be sung. Enjoy!

No comments: