Sunday, June 14, 2009

For Your Laughing Pleasure (NSFW)

Do you ever go through those periods in your life when you just wish something would go in your favor and you really just need a good laugh?

Well today I watched the opening episode of Kathy Griffin My Life On The D-List. The first part of this cracks me up! She is on stage with Bette Midler and repeats her classic line from New Year's Eve with Anderson Cooper. The other part that cracks me up is her commentary on Toni Basil.


In this next clip, the best exchange is around the 2:11 mark:
Bette: "You have merchandise?"
Kathy: "I have t-shirts that say, 'Suck It'"
Bette: "Kathy. What are you going to wear when you're burning in Hell?"
Kathy: "I don't know but I'll pick something. I'll have a good gay pick out something red and fabulous."

I have no idea why this cracks me up? Maybe because next to Kathy, Bette looks like a saint.

3 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Just so you know, I understood every word of Kathy's French!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I about the collection should have more info then it has.