Friday, June 5, 2009

Doors

Doors are funny things. They open; they close. You can see through some and some you cannot see through. Some you have to push and some automatically open. Some are heavier than others. Doors can either let things in or keep things out. And Doors sing.

I've had an odd experience with doors this week. One was closed but then another one opened. Then there was one door that I could see through and I didn't think I liked what I was seeing but I opened it anyway and it hit me in the face...only to make my headache and mood much worse.

All this talk about doors made me think about The Doors. And here is one of my favorite songs by The Doors. (BTW...this was WAY before synthesizers. Gotta love the musicians performing with them.)

3 comments:

alnhouston said...

The Doors are cool!

Unknown said...

Love The Doors - always had a thing for tragic-but-pretty boy singers. Thanks for posting the video.

Rick said...

I thank you also for posting this video. I hadn't seen it as far as I know;) Can you imagine have all those older back up musicians for a young artist today?