Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Did somebody say "Arby's"?

Anybody who reads David Dust knows that he really loves Arby's. He even took a train to eat at Arby's. I haven't had the heart to tell him that I have one less than 1.5 miles from my residence in NoRO.

So anywho, the other day The Calvinator were returning from our road trip and what do I see in the middle of nowhere? (Well actually it was in Waller, TX where Hwy 290 intersects with Hwy 2920...so I guess that is the middle of nowhere.) An Arby's! I pulled The Cal Mobile over to take these two pics JUST for David Dust.

I didn't stop because I had already stopped at Sonic in Hearne, TX for a large Cherry Limeade.

2 comments:

David Dust said...

Someone needs to put a big "David Dust" at the top of that big sign, so it would read:

David Dust
Love's
Arbys

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. I accept Arby's Roast Beef via U.S. Mail, Fedex, UPS, and/or Carrier Pigeon... :)

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

Love that Cherry Limeade from Sonic! Yumm-O!