Thursday, June 11, 2009

What Musical Theatre Composer Will Write The Score To Your Life?

I am a very big user of Facebook. And you're thinking, "Tell me something new." I guess that is sort of like Adam Lambert telling everybody he is gay. DUH!

Anywho...Today on Facebook, one of friends posted this quiz: What Musical Theatre Composer Will Write The Score To Your Life? Being a Broadway baby, I couldn't resist. And here are the results.

Jerry Herman


I couldn't have asked for a better composer!


Nobody writes a 'pull yourself up by the bootstraps' number better than Jerry Herman. In scores like La Cage Aux Folles, Mame, and Hello Dolly!, Jerry Herman gives every star actress and hopeful chorus dancer a chance to sparkle, kick and walk down a staircase. Your life is a study in overcoming adversity, achieving your goals and putting your best foot and brightest smile forward. The world is a challenge and you're ready to take it on. Touted as perhaps the most 'hum-able' composer of the American musical, Herman's music is straightforward, bright, and about as positive as it comes. Gangway world, get off of your runway!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm gonna have to take that quiz!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I can totally see that!

Rick said...

JH is such a sweet man. How deserving of his Tony and what a fantastic attitude he has. I hate that in a person! ;)