Sunday, December 21, 2008

"Santa says, 'You've either been naughty or you've been nice.'"

Can't you just see Heidi Klum dressed as an elf working at Macy's saying that? And it would be followed by, "Let's bring out the checklist."

So today was the annual pilgrimage to Petsmat on Shepherd @ Alabama for Calvin to visit with Santa. It was obvious to Santa that Calvin had been naughty because as Calvin saw Santa he tried to bolt for the door. Once we were inside the room with Santa, he tried to make another run for it.

I picked up Calvin and he was giving Santa a look that said, "I'm not so sure about this."

He finally agreed to sit on Santa's lap. Just as the photographer clicked the shutter he looked away. The second time she said, "That was good!" and Calvin leaped out of Santa's arms and ran for the door.

I told them that he is a bit camera shy. They asked me why and I told them that he had some bad experiences with the paparazzi. They laughed. I was serious...not really.

Oh! And it was a Hispanic Santa.

6 comments:

David Dust said...

I want to take a picture with PapiSanta!!!!

Adorable picture.

XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Calvin is soooooooo cute!

Happy Holidays!

mjr1066 said...

Looks like a Christmas card in the making....

"Tommy" said...

Cute Cute Cute !!!!!!!

Calvin is the Best.

Now that should be your Christmas Card

Brettcajun said...

My Dachshunds would have squirmed away from this stranger dressed as Santa Claus. They are very friendly only after a while being around someone else (depending on how I act). This is a sweet picture of your baby!

Timmy said...

He is cute and sweet but sometimes...