Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The office

It's been awhile since I've commented on the office. Since I've had some time off, I've decided to drop in and see how things are going. It is 9:15a.m. and the joint is jumpin'!




There was a line out the door a few minutes ago. Lots of people off from work today and walking in wearing their exercise/running attire.

I really meant to go running this morning but I think I had one too many glasses of wine last night at a b'day party. You see...

On Monday I ran into someone that I had not seen or talked to in awhile. Brian D. is one of those people that I can't remember how or when we met and our paths always cross at weird points. And we always pick up where we last left off. So I ran into him at Texas Art Supply on Monday and he invited me over last night for his b'day party.

I figured I'd have a cocktail and leave. Well, 2 hours later I was saying good-bye to all of my new best friends (for the evening). It was a fun evening. The guests were his neighbors (and me) and that is one fun neighborhood! Hence, I slept in a bit later today than I had planned.

Check for another change tomorrow to the blog.

No comments: