Thursday, July 10, 2008

Where The Hell is Matt? (revisted)


Remember when I posted this?

Well, in today's Houston Chronicle they posted a story about Matt and the video and what it means or what it doesn't mean. To read the story, click here.
EDIT: The story is no longer available on the Houston Chronicle website.

Also, I did find out that Stride gum is sold here in Houston. I found it this morning in the candy section at Kroger on W. Gray on the very top shelf. I almost missed it. Haven't tried it yet. I bought it because they are the company that financed Matt's trip to make the video that makes me smile.

3 comments:

Brettcajun said...

Whoops. Check your hyper link. I can't find out what you are talking about in your post because it is missing.

Have a great weekend! :) Keep cool.

A Girl From Texas said...

I have to go to that very same Kroger this morning. I'll pick up some Strident, too.!

A Girl From Texas said...

I forgot to pick up the strident. Why did the chronicle remove the story? Do you know?