Friday, July 18, 2008

The B!tch Is Back


I'm glad Kaye Sedilla only comes to town once a year. She arrived this afternoon from Buenos Aires and went on and on and on about nothing. She told me that she didn't fly Coach, Business or First. She flew in the cockpit and sat on the pilot's lap most of the time. Not only is she a diva she is also a puta. She's going out with a bang (read between the lines).

And being the diva that she is, when we approached NoRO she saw all of the police on Shepherd, Memorial, Kirby and Allen Pkwy. She thought they were there for her. I had to inform her that President Bush was in town and they were securing NoRO and River Oaks for his visit. She was a bit disappointed.

And being the diva that she is, she has finagled two songs for Sunday's benefit. (Is it proper etiquette to plan an encore?) She is performing in the first set and has made arrangements to do her encore in the third set.

If she weren't going into retirement/seclusion, I'd probably be putting her in her grave (alive)!

She wants me to remind you that Mr. & Miss Mint Julep is this Sunday at Rich's (or as she likes to call it, The Cha Cha Palace). The doors open at 1:30p.m. and the show starts at 2:00p.m. I'll be in the shadows taking care of her every whim.

6 comments:

A Girl From Texas said...

I'm going to see the Astros play the Cubs this Saturday; in the Crawford Boxes no less. I'm going to miss Kaye's Grand Finale. :(

Anonymous said...

Is it true that Ms Sedilla likes for the crowd to toss tortillas on the stage? Did she hint if it will be a ballad and a uptempo number?

Viv said...

Gotta love that...they are not securing the area for my arrival. LOL!

David Dust said...

I SO wish I was in Houston to see this. I would have brought my private security detail of Hot Papis for her safety.

Break a leg, Kaye!

XOXOXOXO

A Girl From Texas said...

I'm so jealous that I'm not going to see her. She is so cute, who is going to fill the massive void she leaves behind? Who!?

Rick said...

I don't like what I'm thinking :(