Monday, July 7, 2008

Nude Recreation Week

I never knew this but the week after July 4th (Independence Day) is Nude Recreation Week. In fact, this year marks the 32nd Annual event! Who knew?

You are encouraged to take it all off at a beach near you. The Naturist Society would like for you to do yard work, household chores, conference calls, and exercise—in nothing but your birthday suit.
OK. Can we back up a bit here? Going nude on the gym floor at LeFittes will get me kicked out. Trust me. There are some people that I don't want to see nude...not even in the lockerroom.
Running nude at Memorial Park will get me arrested and thrown in the pokey. Plus it might be a bit uncomfortable running 3 miles in nothing but a pair of running shoes.
Yard work? I don't do yard work. Just because I have a Mexican last name doesn't mean I do yard work.

Household chores? Hmmm. Probably shouldn't fry bacon in the nude.

Anywho. If I had a body like some of these folks, I might consider going to a nude beach. I don't. And I won't.

If you decide to shake what your momma gave you and celebrate Nude Recreation Week, I wish you a week full of happiness (and stay away from the Poison Ivy)!

P.S. Remember on Designing Women when they were explaining the difference between being naked and nekkid? It is something like this...naked is when you don't have on any clothes and nekkid is when you don't have on any clothes and you get caught doing something.

8 comments:

AnnaBanana said...

I've been known to blog in the buff.....

nickabouttown said...

If I looked like that, I'd never buy clothes...

Rick said...

I've got news for you Tim. Every week is NRW at my house in our 7 months of summer. I get so damn tired of people asking me: "why did it take you so long to answer the door". Now at least you know.

SunWolf said...

Nekkidity. If I had a wonderful bod, I wouldn't mind getting caught nekkid.

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I assume nice post. Specially the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I contemplate the post should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I about the collection should prepare more info then it has.