Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dolly (update)

Around 4:00 a.m. today I heard the rumble of thunder off in the distance. I didn't think too much about it because last night a weather forecaster said we would have a 40% chance of rain if even that. So I'm thinking that someone off in the distance is going to get some rain. A little while later a storm was sitting on top of NoRO and giving us a much needed drenching.

Our chances for rain today are now up to 70%. Dolly is packing a punch on South Texas and is expected to make landfall in a few hours. And we're waiting for some more rain.

3 comments:

A Girl From Texas said...

I hope it rains like crazy this evening.... just short of flooding, of course.

Timmy said...

yes. one step away from flooding would be good! I don't want any lightning though. LOL I sound like I'm at Burger King and want it my way.

Viv said...

Miss Big Boobs cancelled my outside bike ride.