Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Pic Of The Day - 01.05.15 - Lessons Learned From Reality TV

I believe it was Sonja Morgan on Real Housewives of New York who said, "There are three sides to every story." I found myself making that statement a week ago when I met Tall Todd for wine and appetizers at Flemings. On Monday, I was presented with another situation that no matter how it is explained, it will be another situation with three sides to the story; a no win situation for anyone.

It was either fortunate or unfortunate, depending on which side of the table you seated on, that I also watched The Celebrity Apprentice on Sunday night. Love or hate Donald Trump, there are lessons to be learned from him. The one that I like best is that it is just business.

When it was all said and done, I needed a drink. Actually I needed two drinks and off to la griglia I went with two friends/co-workers. Needless to say, I slept well on Monday night.



It's been awhile since I've had a Kettle One Martini, straight up with a twist. And last night I was reminded of the scene in Monster-In-Law when Jane Fonda finally has a cocktail, looks at her Martini and says, "Hello old friend."

No comments: