Monday, January 19, 2015

Pic Of The Day - 01.17.15 - Runxpo

This past fall was a bit difficult. Nothing seemed to go as planned and the icing on the cake was the fall of December 2014. If I even had the slightest idea that I could run walk/run 13.1 miles on 1/18/15, it was squashed when I fell.

At that point, it was too late to turn in my entry. I even toyed with the idea of walking 13.1 but there is still some discomfort in my left leg from time to time.

So...I went to the George R. Brown to pick up my expensive t-shirt. Yep, this t-shirt cost me $100+ and nothing was going to stop me from retrieving it.

It's always a fun time to be at the expo. Some vendor will premier the latest gadget. There's usually a sale on running apparel and I scored a deal on some fitness attire at the Luke's booth.

So...there will not be a lottery for 2016 so maybe I'll pay my money again and get a finisher's t-shirt next year.


No comments: