Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Pic(s) Of The Day - 01.06.15 - My Secret Obsession

You may or may not know this about me but I LOVE Dance Moms. Some people either, love it, hate it or have never heard of it. I don't even know how I found out about a few seasons ago but once I started watching, I got hooked and I can't explain it.


 Abby Lee Miller is owner of the Abby Lee Dance Company in Pittsburgh, PA. She has an elite, competitive dance team that magically traverses the United States competing in dance competitions and they win! The dance moms are one of the plot lines to the show because they all want the best for their daughters. There is also the infamous pyramid that the girls are ranked each week. There are the Candy Apples; Cathy who is Abby's nemesis.

Love or hate Abby, I really think she wants the best for her girls. I don't always agree with her method of teaching but she does get results.

Somehow, I didn't realize that last night was the premiere of the new season so I'm glad I stumbled across it. And, I normally ignore the dance numbers when they're performed at the competitions because at that point I'm worn out from all of the drama and I know there is more drama to follow once the awards are distributed.

Last night was different. Abby choreographed a number that think is called Freak Show and it was a circus theme. It was very different from some of the other numbers and I was intrigued.

And I will tell you, I was impressed and they won! Good job Abby Lee Miller and to the girls! I'm looking forward to the new season.

No comments: