Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Pic Of The Day - 01.04.15 - Do You Fit?

There's a place that used to frequent. It was a gym. I would go all of the time but then things happened and I kind of stopped going. I really planned on going back once I got through the move and was able to get The Calvinator settled into a routine and then The Fall. No, not as in the season but as in the great fall in the Kroger parking lot.

I guess I did more damage than I anticipated because as time went on my legs hurt more than the evening of the fall.  And in case you're wondering, I'm doing much better.

I was a bit hesitant to go to the gym because anything aerobic would involve the legs. So, on Sunday I went to the gym, remembered my member identification number and did some cycling for 30 minutes. There was a bit of discomfort but it didn't kill me. So, I'll probably head back in a few days and see what happens.

No comments: