Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Addictions

I know I have addictive behavior.  Shoes.  Clothes. Mardi Gras Beads.  Vodka.  Food.  Shopping at Nordstrom & Whole Foods Market.  It could also be that some of my behavior could be considered being stuck in a rut.  When all else fails for dinner ideas, I go to Whole Foods Market. 

So...once again, last night I went to Whole Foods Market on Waugh Drive and ended up just buying a slice of King Cake because I forgot I had some layered enchiladas (from Whole Foods Market) in the fridge at home.

Anyway...when I walked in I noticed that flowers seemed especially bright last night.  I'm sure it's the lighting and it's some retail trick to get people to buy flowers but anywho...these flowers really caught my eye last night.
And maybe it's just because it's that time of the year but they sort of look like they belong at a Mardi Gras party.

No comments: