Friday, January 31, 2014

What if you had an ice storm...

and the ice never happened?

So...I'm a bit late getting some posts posted and it's a Friday night and I've been working on a presentation and I sound like that song from You're A Good Man Charlie Brown Book Report.  ("If I start writing now when I'm not really rested it will upset my thinking which is not good at all.  I"ll get a fresh start tomorrow...")

The Ice Man Did Not Cometh on Tuesday (Jan. 28) morning at 3:00a.m.  We were expecting another round of ice to coat the greater Houston area.  And then, it didn't happen.  There was some ice, snow flakes, etc. but it didn't meet the expectations of the predictions.

Schools, city government and some businesses announced closures on Monday evening in anticipation of the The Ice Man Cometh Part II.

This is about all of the ice we received at The Calvinator's Crib.

No comments: