Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday Conversation

Me: So. I took your advice and went to Mission Burrito last night.
Neighbor #1: How was it?
Me: Well. As I was walking to the door of the restaurant and I realized I didn't have my billfold so I came home.
Neighbor #1: And you didn't want to go back?
Me: I had some frozen taquitos.
Neighbor #2: I'm sure they would have given you credit. You could have promised to come back and pay them.
Me: That only works for Tina Turner. Ike Turner didn't beat me up so I couldn't tell them that I promise to pay them back if they would just let me have a burrito.
Neighbor #2: You might have been able to convince them that you were Tina Turner.
Me: (thinking...maybe if it was a Saturday night)

2 comments:

David Dust said...

LOL!

XOXOXOXO

Miss Ginger Grant said...

If you would have had Kaye Sedilla with you, you could have ended up with burritos, appetizers, desert, and all the margartitas you wanted!