Monday, October 20, 2008

WTF?

Even though Obama was not my first choice for the Democrat's nominee and even though I have not done anything to help his campaign, I feel like he will definitely make a positive difference in the change of course for the U.S.A.

While we're not on the verge of another Great Depression, we're worse off than we were 8 years ago. McCain has supported most of W's policies and has voted for the things that W wanted.

For the second time since 1960, The Houston Chronicle has endorsed a the Democrat nominee for President. The only other time this has happened since 1960 was in 1964 when their endorsement went to Lyndon Baines Johnson. In my opinion, their endorsement says quite a bit.

And on Sunday, Colin Powell gave his endorsement to Obama. I figured that would happen because Powell has been VERY quiet. I think the kicker would be in Condi Rice endorsed him. LOL

I missed the debate the other night because I wanted to watch Project Runway's finale. I have seen this photo on a few blogs and I have NO idea what was going but it makes me laugh everytime I see it.

2 comments:

David Dust said...

Obama wasn't my first choice either, but I support him whole-heartedly now. And I've even raised a little money (via my blog) for him. I PRAY that on the morning of November 5th we will start referring to him as "President-Elect Barack Obame".

That pic, BTW, was McCain's reaction when he figured out he was walking in the wrong direction around the table at the end of the debate. It makes him look even more like a Zombie!

XOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

good job Houston Chronicle...like Timmy said, this is a BIG deal.

This isn't McCain's first time to go the wrong direction, poor old thing.