Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ramblings Of A Caffeinated Mind 17.1

URGGHHH!
OK. So despite this being a busy week I also wanted to increase my level of fitness activities. Who knew that this stuffy nose & sore throat would wear me down? I have done one run and one weight workout this week. I was going to get up early this morning and go for a run but I just didn't have it in me. Then I was going to go workout after work but considering that I never had a decent meal today I had no energy. Someone at work even noticed that I had not eaten anything for lunch because she said I was tanking. Things at work will calm down next week so maybe my eating and fitness will get back on schedule.

Debates
I tried to watch the debate last night between Barack Obama and John McCain. I was not entertained.

When the adults would speak all that you could hear was "Wah wah wah." That's what I heard last night when I turned on the telly. Obama: "Wah, wah, wah." McCain, "Wah, wah, wah." I can't remember what I watched but I know it wasn't much of the debate.

I actually enjoyed the Biden/Palin debate last week. I was always a sucker for freak shows at the circus. I'm just sayin'.

Costume
I need a costume idea. I've been invited to a Halloween Party on the 17th and I really haven't had much time to think of a costume. Any ideas? Suggestions are welcome.

What if...
you paid invited a big name celebrity to be the guest speaker at a fundraiser luncheon and he/she didn't show up? Just askin'...and yes it happened yesterday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debates are boring! In total agreement with you, I didn't watch any of the debates. The wah, wah, wah is so disappointing along w/the this one and "that one" BS.
I watched 90210, so bad it's good!

The luncheon was great even w/out a missing celeb, I am sure she was crying over her stock portfolio:(

Don't beat yourself up about no excercise and get some sleep!

Anonymous said...

Costume...what about a hurricane theme? or will that be too obvious?

You could go as "Alotta Debris"...a sign over your biscuits that says "looters will be shot" or "will shoot looters"? Styrofoam boards, trash cans, etc attached to a sparkly outfit?

David Dust said...

I want to know the name of the celebrity that dissed you. That way if I ever encounter him or her in NYC I can be shady.

Whomever the beeyotch is, they dissed you, so you should dish the dirt!!

I LOVES Alan's "Allota DeBris" costume idea - FANTASTIC!!! You should do it.

XOXOXOXOXO

Miss Ginger Grant said...

That biotch Ivana Trump told me you had cancelled her!! Shoulda picked up Kaye Sedilla at Betty Ford to let her stand in.... if she could stand!

Viv said...

No they did not show up?!! How irresposible ( I can't even spell that word cause it is not an option..LOL) The debate was boring supah boring. I rather would have sat through the longest weigh in process in history.