Saturday, October 25, 2008

Make It Work

The other night I had a dream that was VERY disturbing. You see...

In my dream I was planning an event for work. I needed 16 vases with flowers and they needed to be yellow flowers. The person who was helping me was Kenley from Project Runway. I didn't like her on Project Runway so I have no idea why she was in my dream!

Anywho. So Kenley says that we need to buy the flowers at Spec's. Spec's is a liquor store. So we go to Spec's and of course their selection flowers sucks and they don't very many and certainly not enough for 16 tables. Kenley and I start to argue and I tell her that I am going to Kroger to check out their selection.

I tell Kenley to stay at Spec's and to hang onto those flowers because I don't want anyone else to buy them. She gives me her cell phone number and I leave.

I get to Kroger and they have oodles and oodles of yellow flowers but there is a crowd. I make my way through the crowd and I call Kenley. When I call her number I get a message that she will not accept my call! The biatch blocked my number which in reality is probably something she would do.

And that is the end of the dream.

In Other News...

There is a lady that lives in Caceres. First of all, that tells me she has mucho dinero. So. She has two dogs. I'm not sure what they are but they're big. If they stood up, they'd probably be as tall as she is.

Her dogs don't like Calvin and this lady isn't very strong. She can't seem to control them and she is always yelling at them when she is out walking them. This morning they were trying to get away from her when they saw another dog. They knew Calvin was behind them so these two dogs were pulling her in two different directions and she was yelling.

Hey lady! Use some of your dinero to go to training classes. Better yet, walk one dog at a time. Isn't that a duh thing? Just askin'

3 comments:

David Dust said...

With the appearance of Kenley (AKA "Stankley") it becomes a nightmare and NOT a dream...

XOXOXOXO

A Girl From Texas said...

No ladders in this dream.... just obstacles.

Jacki said...

I hated Kenley. I'm so very sorry she ruined your sleep.
What's up with the lady and the money?