Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Pic Of The Day - 04.06.15 - Opening Day

It's been a few years since I've been to Opening Day for the Astros. So...on Monday, a group attended Opening Day.

Part of our group got stuck in traffic and then we all stuck in line trying to get into Minute Maid Park so we missed the singing of the National Anthem and the first pitch.

By the time we were on the Club Level, I was parched and hungry so I stood in line at El Real waiting for some chicken quesadillas. There was one hitch; they're made to order. Everyone in front of me ordered some type of quesadilla and we all held up the line.

Then I needed a vodka tonic and all I can say is that bar at section 206/207 didn't have their groove going. It was not a well oiled machine. People behind me in line were served before me. People on the stadium side of the bar were served before me. The cash register ran out of receipt tape. I was given ginger ale instead of tonic. OY!

I know it was Opening Day so maybe in a few days, they'll be in the groove. And let's hope the Astros have a groovy season and make it a winning season!

No comments: