Sunday, April 19, 2015

Baby If You're A Bottom You're The Top!

For many years I have admired the work that Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS (BCEFA) does. The reach of their work is nationwide and actually hits not only close to home but home. You see...

As many of you know, I work at Legacy Community Health Services in Houston. Over the years we have been a recipient of grant money from BCEFA. And the money is very much appreciated! However, my affection for this organization started long before I was associated with Legacy.

There is one event that they do that I am going to see before I die! Yes, I want to see it in person and that is Broadway Bares. Dancers from Broadway bare it all for a great cause. I admire anyone who can dance and have the cajones (no pun intended) to strip in front of a room full of people. I guess you have to be a quasi-exhibitionist and have a nice body and be comfortable in your own skin. I applaud them all for doing this and it's all for a good cause!

There is guy that I follow on Instagram and Facebook. He will be in this year's Broadway Bares and he has a one man show coming up at 54 Below on May 16. I need to find out if there is a way to virtually give him money for the stripathon.

I'm very intrigued by this year's theme: Top Bottoms Of Burlesque. Enjoy the clip! AND support BCEFA

No comments: