Friday, January 25, 2013

What's On Your Mailbox?

Yesterday, I was going through a file on here named Drafts and there were a bunch of drafts.  Many of the drafts were blank and all I could figure is that when I posted on a regular basis, I would get a thought, run to the computer, start typing and plan on getting back to it later

There were probably about 12 or so drafts and I discarded all but one.  For the life of me I couldn't figure out why I had even saved this link but it obviously made an impression upon me.  Even as I started reading it I was confused and then I remembered why I saved it.

Here is the link.

So, what it leaves me thinking is, "What type of impression do I leave upon people?"  And am I the type of person that someone would turn to if they needed something.

What's on your mailbox?



No comments: