Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ramblings Of A Caffeinated Mind 011313.1

I don't mean to sound like a hater BUT...

I had a feeling the Houston Texans were going to lose against the New England Patriots and well...they did.  There's always next season.  The good news is that since they're not going to the Super Bowl and neither are the New Orleans Saints, I don't have to watch the whole game.  In fact, after BeyoncĂ© performs at halftime, I won't have to watch the second half although I do like the commercials.

So...I'm sitting here watching the Golden Globe Awards.  I remember when I was a kid and this show was recorded and shown a week or two later on a Sunday afternoon.  I'm trying to figure out when they went primetime?  It's been an enjoyable show and congratulations to Adele for winning for Skyfall!  That is a classic James Bond song and deserved to win.

Yesterday, I posted about the Miss America Pageant.  I was only half-listening to the contestant interviews and it seems that I missed Miss Iowa talking about recreational use of marijuana being OK.  The twitterverse was alive with comments.  You can read more about it here.

And I really did enjoy Miss New York's tap dance number.  You could tell she was really enjoying herself.  Judge for yourself.

No comments: