Thursday, December 25, 2014

Pic Of The Day - 12.24.14 - It's A Christmas Miracle.

For those of you who have been following this blog, you know that I got WAY behind in posting my Pic Of The Day. And, you also know that recently I lost track of taking at least one photo a day.

Well, with this post, I am caught up through yesterday which means I'm caught up because I typically post the Pic Of The Day the next day. Make sense? And yes, this is a Christmas miracle that I'm caught up!

I'm not sure when we started going to the Christmas Vigil Mass at St. George Catholic Church in Ft. Worth. As a kid, I remember going to Mass on Christmas Day. Sometimes I would sing at Midnight Mass. A few times we attended Midnight Mass at All Saints Catholic Church.

So...as we have done for the past however many years, we attendedthe Christmas Vigil Mass last night at St. George.
I'm also not sure when we started having dinner after Mass and opening presents but the tradition continued this year as well.

No comments: