Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Pic Of The Day - 12.14.14 - And Then This Happened

So this happened.

Yes, for the first time in my life, I got stuck in an elevator. It happened around 7:18 a.m. on a Sunday, in a storage building and no one else was in the building.

I was in there about an hour. Once the service repairman arrived, it didn't take anytime to get me out. It was the convincing the people in the call box that they needed to call him sooner than later but it turns out, it wasn't up to them!

The manager had to be called and then she tried her magic, which didn't work, and then she called for help.

Being stuck in an elevator was never on my Bucket List so it really can't be scratched off.

And then this happened.

So Sunday evening I decided I needed to get that big, heavy box out of the way.  And yes, 80% of it was filled with vodka. The remaining contents consisted of wine.

As I was unpacking the box, I noticed I had a collection of novelty Absolut bottles; worthy of a picture.


No comments: