Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pic(s) Of The Day - 12.30.14 - Wine/Glasses

Prior to Christmas, I went for my annual eye exam at Diagnostic Eye Center. Dr. Aric Welton always does a good job! I debated about buying a new pair of frames to go with the new prescription and decided to go ahead and spend the rest of the money on my FSA account. Much to my surprise, the glasses arrived a week earlier than expected so I skedaddled over and voila!


Later in the day I met up with Tall Todd at Fleming's for wine and conversation. We haven't seen each other in awhile so it was good to catch up over Cabernet and Shiraz. We've both had quite a bit going on in our lives plus traveling for the holidays. And...if you go to Fleming's on W. Alabama, be sure to ask for Sheriff! He took care of us last night.

No comments: