Wednesday, March 18, 2009

THANK YOU!

Two weeks ago, I decided to sign-up for AIDS Walk Houston 2009. Because I was a bit late in signing up and knowing these economic times are tough on folks, I set a low goal. Within 36 hours, I had reached my goal so...

I raised it! Well...in a few days that was surpassed and thanks to friends and family the contributions kept coming in. I decided not raise the goal again but it started approaching $1,000 which NEVER in my wildest dreams did I think I could raise that in 7-8 days. So, I was $10 short of $1,000 and Margo made a contribution that threw me over that mark. And the contributions continue to come in...amazing.

I don't know how else to say, "Thank You!" to everyone who contributed and to everyone who was there in spirit. People really amaze me and I am in awe of you.
The pictures (in a previous post) will show you that we did get caught in the hurricane force winds and tsunami rainfall rain. It was all for a good cause.

Here is the honor roll of contributors who live near and far:
Alan
Carla
Don & Hector
Poox
Ken
Mr. T
Roni & Joey
Stuart
David & Jamie
Greg
Merlin
Tom
Joe
Jim S.
The Calvinator
Jim K.
Patti
Blaine & Robb
Margo
Allen
Jolie
David W. (CA)
David W. (TX)
Viv
Bill

Once again, THANK YOU!

No comments: