Friday, March 6, 2009

AIDS Walk Houston

On March 15, I will be participating in the 20th Annual AIDS Walk Houston. Thousands of people will take to the streets of Houston in a 5K walk to raise money for HIV/AIDS initiatives throughout Houston. The event will increase community awareness and educate Houstonians about HIV/AIDS.

I will be walking with the team from Legacy. Legacy Community Health Services is one of the participating agencies and a portion of the funds raised through this walk will be given to Legacy. AIDS Foundation Houston who sponsors this event, will also receive funds from my fundraising efforts.

So rather than beat around the bush I'm just gonna ask: Will you contribute $20?

For every $20 that you contribute, I will give you a set of 5 handpainted cards that I have created. It is my way of saying thank you for your support.

Now...to get your cards you have to click here and be sure to send me your mailing address so that I can send you your cards! My email address is included in the donation page.

Thank you in advance for your support!

-t

2 comments:

David Dust said...

I wish I could help out right now with a donation. But I'll be there for you in spirit.

XOXOXOXOXOX

Timmy said...

Hey DD...being there in spirit is invaluable! Calvin sends you a big wet sloppy kiss.