Sunday, March 8, 2009

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

Today is the day that we lost an hour. Hopefully you remembered to Spring Forward and set your clocks an hour ahead.

Last night I set my alarm clock one hour ahead but even this morning when I awakened, I couldn't remember if I really had sprung forward so I was totally confused. I checked the Crackberry and the cable box and yes, I had sprung forward. However, somebody didn't. You see...

I went to the 7:30a.m. Mass at St. Anne's. Just as Mass was finishing up and we were getting our final blessing at 8:15a.m. a gentleman came walking in. He looked very confused as he was walking into the pew. He turned around and said something to the people in the pew behind him. A short conversation ensued, grins were exchanged and he hit his palm on his forehead. My guess is that he didn't know about the time change.

1 comment:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I wish we would stay on DST all year... I like it better when it's light in the evening. I don't care if it's dark when I go to work in the morning- I'd rather have the light at night!