Saturday, June 13, 2015

Pic Of The Day - 06.07.15 - It Looks Like A Margarita



So...on Saturday I purchased these but waited until Sunday night while I was watching The Tony Awards to do my first taste testing. I tried the strawberry flavor and it was OK. I think I was expecting something sweeter.

And speaking of the The Tony Awards...I enjoyed them. I still missed Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Jackman. To me, the funniest moment of the evening was when Alan Cumming and Kristin Chenoweth were going to introduce Fun Home and she came out as E.T. ("phone home").



I love and hate The Tony's. Love them because I get to see hear and see highlights from shows that I may or may not have heard of. Hate them because it makes me want to live in NYC and be at the theatre all of the time but then I'd have to have a high paying job that allowed me that luxury.

Such is life.

No comments: