Monday, June 22, 2015

Pic Of The Day - 06.17.15 - Send In The Clown

So, this has to be one of the best headlines and front page photos I have ever seen. Tabloids can get away wit so much. They are my inside voice being projected outside and in print.

I don't quite understand Donald Trump. He didn't get where he is by driving the Volkswagon full of clowns. I don't always understand his business practices but I have learned some things from him that have been helpful. And if you listened to his speech, you would think he is some sort of of clown. It was something I just couldn't turn off because I didn't know what he would say next. "I just can't quit you."

And as a follow-up...

TS Bill made a trip up I-35 and dumped rain on the north Texas area. We received more rain on Wednesday than we did on Tuesday because of TS Bill's tail.

No comments: