Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year's Eve...in case you missed this

LOL LOL LOL LOL

That's what I did when I watched a tape version of CNN's coverage from Times Square. I was sorta watching it when I was preparing to go out for the evening. Here is a picture of Sushi was sitting in a shoe in Key West waiting for the stroke of midnight. At midnight, the shoe was lowered. Sushi has a thing for Anderson Cooper.
Then there is this photo of Bill & Hillary Clinton dancing. They were in Times Square to push the button to make the ball drop. Music was playing and they started dancing. I'm willing to bet it was Hillary's idea to dance live on the telly. She probably told him, "Yes, you campaigned for me. Yes, you turned over the donor files for your library so that I could become Secretary of State. Now, you WILL dance with me. You are nowhere near forgiven for the Lewinsky fiasco so dance dammit! I SAID dance!" Then there is this clip of Kathy Griffin going off on someone in the crowd. I guess the guy told her she sucked. This clip is NSFW so wait until you are home. There were some other great moments (like the pole dancer in Atlanta who pretty showed the entire East Coast and Mid-America her vajayjay).

Once again, do not play this clip at work.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the smile. i heart Anderson Cooper.

CJ said...

How do you expect me to resist playing that at work when you add so many warnings against playing it at work?

Viv said...

Hey Timmy, thanks for the NYE recap. I missed that part of the Kathy & Cooper NYE broadcast.
I am hanging on wishing I could run Houston this year :(

Happy New Year, best wishes for a healthy strong 2009!

just in case you have not don't forget to sign up for free running shoes on my blog.

Margo said...

I watched the show and missed the pole dancer! It was funny seeing the Clintons dance because he broke it off as soon as he could.