Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Congratulations!

Today was a busy day and I had hoped to stream the Inauguration of Barack Obama on CNN but by the time I got around to it, their server was overloaded and I couldn't get on to the MSNBC site so I listened to it via CNN radio on the web.

I had rehearsal for the Krewe Ball tonight so I have missed all of the balls.

source: Reuters

On top of everything else I missed Aretha Franklin's hat!

source: Reuters

As many of you know, Obama was not my first choice. I was and still am a Clintonista. During the primaries, I raised HILL! I'm glad there is a place for Hillary in the new cabinet.

I hope that President Obama checks out my blog tonight because I am sending him a high five! I wish you the best and I hope that you are successful in achieving your goals and making a change for us all.


ccccccccccccccccccc

In other news...

Friend Kathryn was in DC today and I when I called her this morning she answered! She was in front of the Capitol looking at the mass of people and waiting for the ceremony to begin. Can't wait for the pics on Facebook!

I called Friend Lyndon and Friend Chris who live in Arlington, VA. They opted to not fight the crowds and to watch everything on the telly. I asked if they were going to any Balls and Lyndon said they were staying in with the cats. To which I replied, "Oh. You're going to the Fur Ball!" (I crack myself up!)

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

You Mister Timmy crack me up sometimes too