Friday, January 23, 2009

Did you see this?

I was stunned and amazed last week when US Airways Flight #1549 crashed into the Hudson River and everyone survived. The pilot is a true hero and so are the rescue workers and ferry boat operators who safely rescued everyone. Leave it to the ferries to help save the day.

My Facebook friends were updating their status with words of amazement. I of course suggested that Dick Cheney apply for the job of shooting geese near La Guardia since as of this past Tuesday he is unemployed. So, with all of the hoopla about the inauguration of No Drama Obama I sort of forgot about the plane crash until I checked in with David Dust. He posted this photo of a billboard. Ya just gotta love Kenneth Cole!

For the full story, click here.

P.S. Kenneth Cole...if you're reading this...would you PLEASE bring back your Bottoms Up shoe for men? That is like my favorite shoe of all time. Please? Thanx!

1 comment:

David Dust said...

What is a "Bottoms Up" shoe? And do they have a version for Tops??

XOXOXOXOXO