Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Today in the U.S.A registered voters have the right and the responsibility to cast their vote for the next President. There are many other races that will be decided.

If you didn't early vote like Str8 Up With A Twist, please exercise your right to vote. I won't tell you who to vote for but I do want you to ask yourself this question: Are you better off now than you were 8 years ago?

Str8 Up With A Twist is blogging live while standing in line waiting to vote. Str8 Up With A Twist arrived @ 6:59a.m. & was approximately #55 waiting in line @ Memorial Elementary School.

Str8 Up With A Twist observes that approximately 90% of the people in line are Caucasian. Str8 Up With A Twist also knows that this precint 0070 tend to vote Republican.

Str8 Up With A Twist sees many of his peeps from SBUX @ the polling place. SBUX must be empty. Str8 Up With A Twist also sees many people with Crackberrys.

It is 7:19 and I am getting closer to the door.

UPDATE: I voted and was in my car by 7:31AM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so nervous today about what's going to happen tonight that it almost feels like Christmas when I was a kid.

A Girl From Texas said...

Actually, I am better off now than I was 8 years ago. But I've been working hard at it. I'm very concerned though about the next couple years..... it's going to be very rough,