Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pic(s) Of The Day - 02.16.15 - T 'N T From Lundi Gras

Flight delay out of IAH to MSY. I had my coffee, Andy Cohen's book and beads.


My most recent "Keep Calm" poster.
There is nothing else like this Gumbo Ya-Ya at Mr. B's in New Orleans. I wanted to wipe the bowl clean with the bread.
Shrimp and andouille sausage brochettes with green and red peppers with rice and a mustard sauce.
Normally I would stick to just a Martini straight up with a twist but I opted for a King Cake Tini. It was a bit late coming to my table and that worked out for the best. It was better as a dessert drink.
I made my pilgrimage to the George Rodrigue Gallery. Hopefully one day I'll be able to purchase another Blue Dog.
The end of the day's catch. My loot from Orpheuscapade.



I'll try and post more photos from the trip. Check back.

No comments: