Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pic(s) Of The Day - 02.08.15 - The Morning After

I actually felt pretty good on Sunday morning. On Saturday, I didn't over indulge on adult beverages and I didn't stay out late. I did eat a bunch of food that wasn't healthy but isn't that what Mardi Gras is all about? However, I did finish off some Blue Bell ice cream while I was trying to wind down.

I had a task list of things to do and one of the tasks was to decorate The Calvinator's balcony for Mardi Gras. Because of the timing of the move, I did not decorate for Christmas so I owed it to The Calvinator to decorate his balcony.

And, even though I had the decorations and the season began on January 6, it took Saturday's night Mystery & Fantasy Mardi Gras Party to really put me in the spirit of the season.





1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

Perfect decorations !!! The parades will roll this weekend for sure here in Alexandria.