Monday, February 2, 2015

Pic(s) Of The Day - 01.31.15 - On The Road Again

After a lovely dinner in the Green Room at the Wortham Center, followed by Mozart's The Magic Flute on Friday night, The Calvinator and I were up early on Saturday for a road trip.

Saturday was my mother's 80th birthday so went up there to spend the day with her and help her celebrate. The day consisted of lunch at Mamma Mia in Riverside, Mass at St. George and dinner at Sammie's Bar-B-Q.

There was something in the air that night, the stars were bright Fernando in Fort Worth that set off my nose. Itchy, watery eyes. Congestion. Sneezing. Not pretty.

So...The Calvinator and I left on Sunday morning and my breathing is slowly getting back to normal.

The birthday girl.
Roses that were given to my mom by some of her friends from church.

It's all about the cake. Different flavors at lunch.
Who knew you could get a back tattoo from a vending machine?


No comments: