Sunday, July 13, 2014

Why I Love New Orleans

There's always something going on in The Big Easy and I usually find out about it after it happens.  For instance, yesterday was New Orleans' version of Running of the Bulls.  There was one difference...the bulls were members of The Big Easy Roller GirlsNOLA.com did a write-up about the event.  The best quote from the story:

"New Orleanians in general love to dress up. They love to have a great time, especially if they have an excuse to dress up and drink before eight; that really makes it work.

"And, of course, you can't do this in any other city in America," he added. "You can't run through the street with sangria strapped to your back. It makes everything perfect for New Orleans to have an event like this, and we're lucky enough to call it home."


Here are a couple of pics I lifted from Visit New Orleans' Instagram account


 I'll definitely add this to my Bucket List!

No comments: