Friday, March 7, 2014

Pic Of The Day - 03.03.14

There's fried chicken and then there's FRIED CHICKEN and that is what I ate on Monday shortly after I arrived in New Orleans.

Lisa picked me up at MSY and drove to The Marigny via the CBD and The Quarter.  We found easy parking a block away from Praline Connection.  It was if God was telling us to eat there.

It had been a long time since I had eaten there and even though I perused the menu, my heart was set on fried chicken.

Now...there's something I need to tell you about the fried chicken.  It is made to order so if you order it, you'd better be prepared to wait.  And wait we did but it was well worth the wait!  That has to be some of the best fried chicken ever made.  I love me some Frenchy's here in Houston but Praline Connection gets a 10 finger lickin' good award from me!

No comments: