Friday, February 15, 2013

Ramblings Of A Caffeinated Mind 021513.1


Alrighty.  So...it's been a few days since I've posted about anything but you must forgive me.  You see...

I've had a cold.  It started on Monday when I was sitting in a meeting and by the time I arrived at The Calvinator's Crib I was down for the count.  Last night I slept 9 hours.  The night before I slept 10 hours and the night before that I slep 11 hours.  That is so unlike me.  I have found that when I get a cold the best thing for me to do is to sleep.  And so it goes.

Sweet Brown
So I see that Sweet Brown not only has a new look
she is also doing a commercial
 
You go Sweet Brown!  Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame.

S.A.D.
Yesterday was S.A.D.  There were flowers, chocolates, balloons and stuffed animals arriving by the truck loads at work.

On the way home, I stopped by Kroger and the floral department was very busy.  For those people who have a special someone in their lives, it was Valentine's Day.  For the rest of us, it was Single Awareness Day.

No comments: