Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ain't Nobody Got Time For That!



Have you ever had one of those moments when you’re driving in the car and you start laughing and there’s no one in the car with you but the reason you’re laughing is because you heard something funny on the radio?  Well that was me this morning.  However, Calvin (aka The Calvinator) was with me.  I’m sure people around me wondered what was going on.  You see…

I was listening to Roula & Ryan on 104 KRBE and Roula said that TMZ had interviewed Beyonce after the blackout at the Super Bowl.  It was obvious that she didn’t know anything about it and her reply was, “Oh Lord Jesus it’s a fire!”  So, you may not think that is funny unless you know the story about Sweet Brown.  You see…

Sweet Brown has become a bit of a celebrity just by being herself.  Sweet Brown became an internet sensation when she was interviewed by Oklahoma City television station KFOR.  Sweet Brown gives her account of a fire and she became famous for the saying, “Ain’t nobody got time for that.”  


As Roula said, Sweet Brown brings happiness and smiles.  I love the fact that she was just being herself and didn’t put on any pretense of being someone that she isn’t.  


We all deal with people who put on airs and try to be something that they’re not.  All I have to say is “And ain’t nobody got time for that.”

No comments: