Monday, February 25, 2013

About Last Night - The Oscars

I'm not sure what to say about last night's Academy Awards. The first 17 minutes are 17 minutes of my life that I will never get. So let's about some things I did like.
Fifty Years of Bond; James Bond. The legendary Shirley Bassey sang Goldfinger and Adele sang Skyfall. They both looked lovely.
And here are some of my red carpet favorites:
Octavia Spencer
Robin Roberts
Jennifer Hudson
Naomi Watts
Halle Berry
Stacy Keibler
Kristin Chenoweth & Kelly Rowland
Rene Zellweger
Michelle Obama

To me these are some of the hits.  It's easier for me to show you what I like versus what I don't like.  Andy Warhol once said, "I never know what I like until I see what I don't like." Well, in this case, I do know what I like.

Shirley Bassey & Adele
Octavia Spencer
Halle Berry
Robin Roberts
Jennifer Hudson
Renee Zelwegger
Michelle Obama
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler
Naomi Watts
Kristin Chenoweth & Kelly Rowland

No comments: