Monday, March 22, 2010

T'nT (This 'n That) for March 22, 2010

I have quite a bit of catching up to do on my photo journal. I had trouble launching Photoshop the other day and just found the cd to reinstall the software. So there will be more photos.
In the meantime...let me share a few things with you.

I'm not a big fan of JLo movies. I thought she was good in Selena and she co-starred really well with Jane Fonda in Monster-In-Law. I think I might have new favorite though...The Back Up Plan and it is because of this guy.
His name is Alex O'Loughlin.

Friend Ernie was recently in New Orleans and went to the Chris Owens Nightclub on Bourbon Street. Yesterday he told me the story about his evening at the club and it was hysterical. He said that Chris did a Lady Gaga song. And wouldn't you know it? Someone has posted Chris's rendition of  Lady Gaga's Poker Face on YouTube. It is TOO funny!  Here it is.

Tomorrow is Free Pastry Day at Starbucks (while supplies last). I figure I spend enough money there they can give me a muffin or something. So if you want a free pastry (while supplies last), click here.

3 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

OMG that is horrible!!! I can't believe she's STILL performing! She is ANCIENT!

Unknown said...

Alex O'Loughlin is stunning. Wow.

Site Owner said...

Based on the trailers I have seen, Jennifer and Alex seem to have great chemistry on screen,