Monday, March 29, 2010

It's been...

...a busy few months.  Seems like everytime I turn around something (good or bad) is happening.  I still haven't re-loaded my Photoshop software and yes, I am STILL taking a photo everyday.

Yesterday, I was going to post a video in honor of Palm Sunday Passion Sunday somebody changed the name and forgot to tell me. However, when I got home there was a bit of a problem. A water pipe was broken and the water had to be turned off. Do you know how many times I wash my hands? I made do but I forgot to post this video.

When Jesus Christ Superstar first premiered on Broadway, I was only 10 years old. I remember the photospread in Life Magazine. I also remember a bit of a controversy because it was a rock opera about Jesus and the week leading up to His crucificion.

It wasn't until the movie was released and the nuns took us to see the movie at the Isis Theater in Fort Worth that I actually got to hear the music and see a movie director's interpetation of the rock opera. I have viewed subsequent stage productions and it is still one of my favorite Andrew Lloyd Webber pieces.

No comments: