Monday, March 1, 2010

I've Been Working On The Railroad

I can't remember when I last did an endorsement for a proprietor. Chuck Holloman owns Studio Holloman. He is a FaceBook friend who really have never actually met. We came close to meeting one night at the P!nk Concert. I was FaceBooking and he was reading my status updates. He commented that he was one section over. So I stood up and waved and so did he.

Chuck is a very talented photographer. Last night I was looking at some new pics he posted and there were pics of my friend Jeremy. Jeremy is fine looking guy and a very nice guy too! Here are the pics. And now you know why I've been humming I've Been Working On The Railroad.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Timmy!! i just now read this!!hillarious..i have some new ones of J. that you need to see!!!