Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Photo Journal: January 5, 2010

I was still recuperating on Tuesday from the festivities of Sunday and Monday. I had rehearsal for the Krewe ball and after that was over, I was feeling a bit spent. I fell asleep on the couch watching the news.

Here is a photo that I took on the way home from work. I changed my route yesterday. Now that the construction on Kirby Drive (north of Richmond) is complete the drive home isn't too bad.

The building on the right really bothered me when it was under construction. It looked like ti was going to fall down onto Kirby Drive.

2 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

You can hardlt tell from the photo, but it really does canteliever over Kirby a bit. That way, they have more space to sell than if they just went straight up from the footprint. It probably sits on some of the most expensive land in all of Houston, so who can blame them?

Rick said...

It's amazing and annoying what's going on up and down Kirby. Can the Village survive? I miss the Hard Rock being there. And what was it?- Jalepeno's restuarant on the west side of Kirby? So many changes.